This is our custom-built TRS 1/4" to Two XLRs (one Male, one Female) insert cable. Construction is Neutrik TRS & XLR connectors with Mogami 2528 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2528 cable is a dual unbalanced cable in a zip-cord style and is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable. Cable is constructed as a "Y" for Insert Send-Return, wired TRS out to two XLR connectors, the first shrink labeled white with XLR male and wired to the Tip for insert send, the second shrink labeled red with XLR female and wired to the Ring for insert return.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2528 cable
- Neutrik TRS & XLR connectors
- Optional upgrade to:
- All Black and Gold Connectors
- All Nickel with Right Angle XLR Connectors
- All Black and Gold with Right Angle XLR Connectors
- Optional colored boot (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Shrink labeled White and Red
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows two ends.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.