This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF Miniature microphone cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2697 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2697 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
Mogami 2697 "miniature" wire is an excellent pick when a larger wire size is a problem, like when connecting to lavalier mics. This is the thinnest balanced cable we sell at .098" thick. Don't let its size fool you, it is a great cable with 28 AWG conductors and a wrapped shield. Though because of the thin conductors, it would be best to limit the length of the cable. Flex life is 49,000 cycles (which is very good).
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2697 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors and the back of one for a better idea of the thickness.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.