This is our custom-built XLRM 3 pin to XLRF 5 pin microphone cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2552 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
This is a cable for stereo or dual elements microphones that use a 5 pin XLR Female for output. There are three options for pinouts of the 5 pin XLR, left only, right only, both/mono sum. Pinout used is 1 Gnd, 2 L+, 3 L-, 4 R+, 5 R- (not all pins used in all pinouts). If your gear differs from normal, please let us know. This is a top quality cable to replace the manufacturer provided cable.
Works with mics like Audio-Technica AE2500, BP4025, AT8022, Shure VP88, Royer Labs SF-12, Beyerdynamic MCE82, and much more.
Not for DMX use
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 Mic cable
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft. (anything available by request)
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors with multiple configurations
- Select the pinout you need
- Left only (5 pin XLR pins 1, 2, 3)
- Right only (5 pin XLR pins 1, 4, 5)
- Both/Mono sum (5 pin XLR pins 1, 2-4 tied, 3-5 tied)
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 2' cable
Photo 2 alternate view of 2' cable
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.