This is our custom-built 5 pin XLR-M to dual (x2) XLR-F top quality 2 channel Mogami snake cable (2 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2930 cable, fan-out wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and fanout number labeled or labeled to correspond to the device. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2930 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
This cable is normally for connection of 2 mics into a video camera by way of the 5 pin XLR. Standard pinout is 1 Gnd, 2 L+, 3 L-, 4 R+, 5 R-. If your gear differs from normal, please let us know. Channels will be labeled Left and Right unless requested otherwise. This is a top quality cable to replace the manufacturer provided cable.
Works with cameras like Panasonic HDX900, ARRI Alexa, Sony PDWF800, much more. Can also be paired with our 5pin XLR Female cable to make a 2 channel quick disconnect.
- Our top quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 2 channel cable
- Great price
- Mogami 2930 cable
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fan-out
- Label Left-Right or labeled to correspond to the device (device name must be provided, or we'll assume you want it numbered)
- Optional colored boots for cable ID.
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 9 inch.
- * If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted when built
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
||Photo 1 shows 4 Ft cable with nickel connectors gray channels and red master shrink.
Photo 2 the two ends and a close-up of the labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.
- Colored Boot
- Black and Gold Connectors
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the XLRM end
- Gear Make/Model: Provide us this info if you want the x2 XLRM to be labeled to match your gear
- Label: Custom label
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Label: Color label for line 1
- Shrink Color Label 2: Color label for line 2
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)