This is our custom-built 5 pin XLR-M to 5 pin XLR-F top quality 2 channel Mogami snake cable (2 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2930 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2930 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
This cable is normally for connection of a stereo mic into a video camera by way of the 5 pin XLR. Standard pinout is 1 Gnd, 2 L+, 3 L-, 4 R+, 5 R-. If your gear differs from normal, please let us know. This is a top quality cable to replace the manufacturer provided cable.
Works with cameras like Panasonic HDX900, ARRI Alexa, Sony PDWF800, much more and mics like Audio-Technica AE2500, BP4025, AT8022, Shure VP88, Royer Labs SF-12, Beyerdynamic MCE82, and much more Can also be paired with our 5pin XLR Female or Male cable to make a 2 channel quick disconnect.
- Our top quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 2 channel cable
- Great price
- Mogami 2930 cable
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft. (anything available by request)
- Neutrik XLR 5 pin connectors
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors with multiple configurations
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
||Photo 1 shows 4 Ft cable with nickel connectors
Photo 2 the two ends
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.