This is our custom-built 5 pin XLR-F to dual (x2) XLR-M top quality 2 channel Mogami snake cable (2 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2930 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and fanout number labeled or labeled to correspond to the device. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse.Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2930 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
This is a cable for stereo or dual elements microphones that use a 5 pin XLR Female for output. Standard pinout is 1 Gnd, 2 L+, 3 L-, 4 R+, 5 R-. If your gear differs from normal, please let us know. Channels will be labeled Left and Right unless requested otherwise. This is a top quality cable to replace the manufacturer provided cable.
Works with mics like Audio-Technica AE2500, BP4025, AT8022, Shure VP88, Royer Labs SF-12, Beyerdynamic MCE82, and much more. Can also be paired with our 5pin XLR male cable to make a 2 channel quick disconnect.
- Our top-quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 2 channel cable
- Great price
- Mogami 2930 cable
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Label Left-Right or labeled to correspond to the device (device name must be provided or we'll assume you want it numbered)
- Optional colored boots for cable ID.
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Shrink Color Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 9 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
||Photo 1 shows 4 Ft cable with nickel connectors gray channels and red master shrink,
Photo 2 the two ends and a close-up of the labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the XLRM end
- Gear Make/Model: Provide us this info if you want the x2 XLRM to be labeled to match your gear
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)