This is our custom-built 5 pin XLR-M to dual 3 pin XLR-F top quality 2 channel Mogami cable (2 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2944 individual cable, one white for left, one red for right. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2944 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable with a similar design as the channels in the Mogami snake cables.
This cable is normally for connection of 2 mics into a video camera by way of the 5 pin XLR. Standard pinout is 1 Gnd, 2 L+, 3 L-, 4 R+, 5 R-. If your gear differs from normal, please let us know. This is a top quality cable to replace the manufacturer provided cable.
Works with cameras like Panasonic HDX900, ARRI Alexa, Sony PDWF800, much more.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 2 channel cable
- Great price
- Mogami 2944 white and red cable
- Select the length you need (anything available by request)
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors with multiple configurations
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
||Photo 1 shows 2 Ft cable with nickel connectors
Photo 2 the two ends
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.