This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF Extreme grade microphone cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 3173 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami cable is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 3173 cable is fairly flexible, moderately durable, ultra heavy-weight cable. If you are on more of a budget, you might consider the 2549 cables.
Not to be confusing but Mogami 3173 is actually AES/EBU digital wire but with specs better than any of Mogami's other wires. This cable makes a fantastic mic cable. It has 18 gauge conductors so only a fraction of the resistance of any of our other balanced wire types. The capacitance and inductance specs are amazing. If you're crazy about your audio, this is the cable for you (and you can use it for your AES connection if you ever need to).
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 3173 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.