This is our custom-built 5 pin DIN Specialty cable. Construction is Neutrik and Rean connectors with Mogami 2549 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2549 is a balanced "microphone cable" style cable and is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
This is for gear that uses the 5 pin DIN as an audio input. Connects to pin 3 for left, pin 5 for right, and pin 2 for common and shield. Cable end splits out to two connectors for one for left and one for right.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need
- Many connector options: (see below for all options)
- TS 1/4"
- TRS 1/4
- Eurostyle (AKA: Phoenix Connect)
- Great price
- Mogami 2549 Top Grade cable (aka W2549)
- Neutrik connectors
- Optional colored boot for XLR and 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Fanout is about 6 inches
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable with XLR male and TRS 1/4".
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with XLR male and TRS 1/4".
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For a comparable unbalanced instrument cable we recommend the 2524 cable CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.